[Closed] $600 Worth of Prizes to be Won – Bangkok Hotel Suite Stay, Calypso Cabaret Tickets, iPad Travel Apps and More13 April, 2011
Contest Closed! Thank you for your participation – The results of the lucky draw is now available here: http://www.passportchop.com/blog-contest/april-blog-contest-giveaway-winners/
Thanks to the generous support from sponsors, PassportChop.com will be giving away over $600 worth of prizes in our inaugural lucky draw contest. The contest period is from 13 to 30 April 2011 (last date & time of submission is 11:59pm 30 April 2011 Singapore time) and there will be a total of 20 prize winners. The winners will be drawn randomly from all eligible (i.e. completed all 3 steps here) submissions and the results will be announced at PassportChop.com on 4 May 2011.
If you are planning a trip to Bangkok soon, you are in luck as some of the prizes are redeemable only in Bangkok e.g. 1 night stay at the luxurious VIE Hotel Bangkok suite and Calypso Cabaret tickets. For tips and guides on the best places to shop and eat in Bangkok, check out our blog posts and downloadable itinerary spreadsheet on our weekend getaway in Bangkok.
There are also prizes e.g. iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch apps which can help you plan your vacation as well as membership to the premium AwardWallet Plus frequent flyer mile management service.
Check out the picture below for a preview of the lucky draw prizes. Click here for 3 Easy Steps to win these prizes.
PassportChop.com April Giveaway Contest Prizes
1st Prize: 1 Night Stay at VIE Hotel Bangkok Deluxe Suite Room with Breakfast for 2 (worth over S$300)
VIE Hotel Bangkok is one of the most popular and leading boutique hotel in Bangkok, winning awards and accolades from top travel portals, magazines e.g. “Trendy in Asia” by Tripadvisor Travelers’ Choice Award 2010. If you are looking for a hotel that cares about providing great service as well as comfort and style through its aesthetically-pleasing, cutting-edge room design and building architecture, VIE Hotel Bangkok should be your top choice. Check out PassportChop.com’s review of the VIE Hotel Bangkok Deluxe Suite Room and its breakfast. 1 lucky winner will be able to enjoy this luxurious stay at VIE Hotel Bangkok and enjoy the sumptuous breakfast with a partner. Winner must utilise this prize by 31 October 2011.
2nd Prize: A Pair of Tickets for Calypso Cabaret Performance (worth over S$120) – 3 Pairs to be won!
Calypso Cabaret is one of the most popular entertainment shows in Bangkok – great choreography, dancing, music and even storylines infused with humor and fun all combined to keep you entertained for the entire hour. Check out PassportChop.com’s review of our Calypso Cabaret experience. 3 lucky winners will be able to bring a partner each to see this exciting performance. Winners must utilise this prize by 31 October 2011.
3rd Prize: Limited Edition 2011 Calypso Cabaret Calendar
1 lucky winner will receive this limited edition 2011 Calypso Calendar which captures beautiful scenes from the Calypso Cabaret performance.
4th Prize: Bangkok SkyTrain BTS One Day Pass – 2 to be won!
2 lucky winners will be able to use this Bangkok SkyTrain One Day Pass to enjoy a day out on the SkyTrain to popular shopping areas e.g. MahBoonKrong and Chatuchak Market as well as tourist attractions e.g. Madame Tussauds at Siam Discovery, without the hassle of queuing and exchanging coins to buy train tickets. Winners must utilise this prize by 26 Jan 2013.
5th Prize: iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch MyVacation App – 3 to be won!
My Vacation is a travel app that allows you to create a personal travelogue all from the palm of your hand. Preserve memories of your travels through photos, videos and journals. This app from Jasper Apps had garnered great reviews both from users and press. There are iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad versions for this app so 3 lucky winners can choose the relevant version based on the i-Device they have. Winners must download the app by 31 July 2011.
6th Prize: 6 Months AwardWallet Plus Frequent Flyer Miles Management Membership – 10 to be won!
AwardWallet.com is a free frequent flyer mile management website that takes the hassle out of tracking members’ reward balances so they don’t go unused or expire. The site covers 300+ loyalty programs including: airlines, hotels, credit cards, shopping, rentals, dining, trains and other services like airport parking and online surveys. Furthermore, when a program’s balance is about to expire, users will receive an e-mail notification. 10 lucky winners will win 6 months membership to the premium paid service of AwardWallet which provides more functionality to manage miles easily and flexibly. Winner must register the AwardWallet Plus account by 31 July 2011.
How to Join PassportChop.com April Giveaway Contest
All these 3 Steps must be completed before 30 April 2011 11.59pm to ensure your eligibility for the lucky draw. By submitting an entry to this contest, you fully and unconditionally agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
“Like” these Facebook pages: Top Prize Sponsors – VIE Hotel Bangkok and Calypso Cabaret and PassportChop.com, if you are not already a fan of these pages:
“Recommend” this contest giveaway post to your Facebook friends – simply click the button below:
Leave a comment below (before 30 April 2011 11:59pm Singapore time) with your real name and email address* in the respective fields. Say anything you want – funny, interesting and unique comments might just gain you additional chances in this lucky draw.
* Your email address will not be shared with anyone (not even our sponsors).
Terms and Conditions for PassportChop.com April Giveaway Contest
- This contest is open to everyone around the world who is at or above the legal age of 18 years.
- Once an entry is submitted, you are in agreement with all the terms and conditions below.
- To be eligible for the lucky draw, all 3 steps must be completed.
- Closing date of the contest is 30th April 2011, on 23:59, GMT +8 (Singapore Time).
- Decisions of the judges (i.e. PassportChop.com) are final.
- Only one email entry per individual is permitted.
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be disqualified.
- Additional expenses (including but not limited to transport to/within Bangkok, room minibar and internet charges, additional drinks) not covered by prize are sole responsibility of the winner for selected prizes.
- The winner will be notified by email and must respond to the email within 3 (three) working days or else a new winner will be selected.
- The winners’ name and location will be published on PassportChop.com.
- PassportChop.com is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, incomplete, or illegible e-mail or for any computer-related, online, or technical malfunctions that may occur in the submission process.
- Submissions are considered void if illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, altered, counterfeit, produced in error, or obtained through fraud or theft.
- Submissions will be considered made by an authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry.
- No cash equivalent for the Prize(s). The Prize(s) is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s and PassportChop.com’s sole discretion. The Sponsor and PassportChop.com reserve the right to substitute any listed Prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. Any unused portion of the Prize value is forfeited. Neither the Sponsor nor PassportChop.com is responsible for the weather conditions or activity availability and no refund or credit will be issued and no alternate date will be made available should the selected dates limit any element of the Prize usage. There will be no extension of deadline to utilise the prizes.
- The odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received up until the point of the drawing.
- Contact if you have any questions about the contest.