Dinner Cruise along River Vltava28 August, 2009
The Evropska Vodni Doprava operates large cruise boats at the quay beside Cechuv most (Bohemia Bridge) and offers many different cruise at different times of the day. One of its most popular cruise is the 3-hour evening return cruise with buffet dinner and music, departing at 7pm. Adult tickets cost 790 Kc.
With this cruise, you can see all the important sights around the river (Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, The National Theatre, the Emauzy monastery, Vyšehrad etc).
All kinds of meats and fruits are served with the sumptuous buffet dinner is served and there is also live band performances in the backdrop. Interestingly, there is quite some demand for fruits especially bananas.
No drinks are served. If you are thirsty, you have to order from their menu. Bottled water on board cost almost 3-4 times that of those sold on land.
[ad#Google Adsense Horizontal Post Ad]
Sights along River Vltava banks
We rate Evropska Vodni Doprava Dinner Cruise
- Food (many varieties of meat, vegetables and fruits): 4/5
- Ambiance (soothing music performances): 3.5/5
- Service (service staff rather unfriendly): 2.5/5
- Location (located near Bohemia Bridge, easily accessible): 3.5/5
- Value (rather expensive and drinks not included in fee): 3/5