Prague Restaurace Spirit Bar Review26 August, 2009
Restaurace Spirit Bar
This restaurant comes highly recommended by Hostel One Prague staff by its reasonable-priced food and proximity. However when we heard the name of the restaurant – Spirit Bar, its only 11am – too early for some alcoholic spirit at a bar?
Surprisingly, the Spirit Bar is very very near (just 3 minutes downhill walk from our hostel) and they serve lunch too (instead of just alcohol).
The Spirit Bar exceeded our expectations in many way:
- English Menu (while the service staff were not able to converse in English, we were able to choose our food easily – thanks to the menu). We ordered a 150 g fried fish fillet slices with ham and cheese for just 90 CZK and pancakes with chocolate and whipped cream for just 55 CZK.
- Delicious food
- Chili sauce available (no need to pay extra or request for it). First time we had chili sauce served by a restaurant in Europe!
We rate Restaurace Spirit Bar
- Food (yummy Fish Fillet with ham and cheese): 4.5/5
- Ambiance (quiet): 3/5
- Service (service was fast): 3.5/5
- Location (just 3-min walk from hostel): 4.5/5
- Value (very reasonable!): 4/5
Still can’t forget the yummy fish fillets with ham and cheese. If you had tried a similar dish in Singapore, please let us know 🙂