Prague Restaurace Spirit Bar Review26 August, 2009
Restaurace Spirit Bar
This restaurant comes highly recommended by Hostel One Prague staff by its reasonable-priced food and proximity. However when we heard the name of the restaurant – Spirit Bar, its only 11am – too early for some alcoholic spirit at a bar?
Surprisingly, the Spirit Bar is very very near (just 3 minutes downhill walk from our hostel) and they serve lunch too (instead of just alcohol).
The Spirit Bar exceeded our expectations in many way:
- English Menu (while the service staff were not able to converse in English, we were able to choose our food easily – thanks to the menu). We ordered a 150 g fried fish fillet slices with ham and cheese for just 90 CZK and pancakes with chocolate and whipped cream for just 55 CZK.
- Delicious food
- Chili sauce available (no need to pay extra or request for it). First time we had chili sauce served by a restaurant in Europe!
We rate Restaurace Spirit Bar
- Food (yummy Fish Fillet with ham and cheese): 4.5/5
- Ambiance (quiet): 3/5
- Service (service was fast): 3.5/5
- Location (just 3-min walk from hostel): 4.5/5
- Value (very reasonable!): 4/5
Still can’t forget the yummy fish fillets with ham and cheese. If you had tried a similar dish in Singapore, please let us know 🙂
kelvin26 August, 2009 at 11:41 am
The fillet looks delicious! What about the drinks?
.-= kelvin´s last blog ..Daily happenings – I was nearly killed by the doctor once more. =-.
Tingyi26 August, 2009 at 11:20 pm
Hi Kelvin, I’ve forgotten what drinks did we order. But from the e-menu available online for Spirit Bar, a 0.1L apple juice cost around CZ10 and a 0.33L coke cost CZ27.
May 09 Central Europe Trip Summary | Singapore Travel Blog22 July, 2013 at 5:23 pm
[…] http://www.passportchop.com/europe/czech-republic/prague-spirit-bar-review/ […]
info5 July, 2014 at 5:48 pm
Aw, this was an exceptionally nice post.
Taking the time and actual effort to create a really good article… but what can I say… I put things off a lot and never manage to get nearly anything done.