Damnoen Saduak Floating Market & Shopping Getaway at Bangkok with Ascott Properties11 December, 2012
PassportChop was back in Bangkok over a long holiday weekend – this time with Ascott properties at Citadines Sukhumvit 11 Bangkok and Somerset Sukhumvit Thonglor Bangkok.
For a detailed day-by-day itinerary, you can download our PassportChop.com Bangkok Weekend Floating Market & Shopping Getaway Itinerary with Ascott Properties. You can also download our other PassportChop.com Bangkok Weekend Shopping Getaway Itinerary.
Serviced residences are a good option for travellers to Bangkok – be it business travellers or those travelling with children. The Ascott residences in Bangkok are fully furnished with modern and stylish fittings. The fully equipped kitchen has a cooker hob and hood, microwave, refrigerator, and glassware, crockery, cutlery and utensils. Also provided are the bedroom linens, bathroom towels and toiletries.
Citadines Sukhumvit 11 Bangkok is walking distance to Pacific Place, Phloen Chit Centre and Times Square, shopping at the local and expatriate favourite – Villa Market and a vast array of trendy restaurants, pubs and nightclubs like the Bed Supper Club, Zanzibar and Q-Bar. The BTS Nana Skytrain station is minutes from the residence with Citadines Sukhumvit 11 Bangkok complimentary tuk-tuk service, making it easy to travel throughout the city and live in the comfort of a stylish serviced residence.
Somerset Sukhumvit Thonglor Bangkok is located in close proximity to the business districts in both Sukhumvit and Thonglor area. Guests will be able to experience the dynamic culture of Bangkok as the residence is only a short drive from a number of popular shopping, dining and nightlife destinations. To check out the hottest bites, bars, events and celebrity scoop near the Ascott serviced residence of your choice in Bangkok, go to Ascott Living website, specifically the Ascott Living Inside Track which provides a quick travel guide to Bangkok.
Besides shopping at Pratunam Market and Platinum Fashion Mall and Chatuchak Weekend Market, we also checked out an interesting shopping mall at Terminal 21 – where there are lots of photo opportunities even in the toilets! You must check out the beautiful themed toilets at Terminal 21 🙂
Read more on the details of PassportChop.com Bangkok Weekend Floating Market & Shopping Getaway Itinerary with Ascott Properties in the next few posts (the following will be updated with links when the respective posts are up):
- Enjoying the spaciousness of rooms in Citadines Sukhumvit 11 Bangkok serviced residence as well as its convenient location in the heart of Sukhumvit (where there is a bustling nightlife around the area)
- Savoring the great food served up by Citadines Sukhumvit 11 Bangkok’s in-house restaurant – Mulligan’s Irish Bar and Restaurant
- Shopping at Chatuchak Market
- Exploring the beautiful travel-themed shopping centre at Terminal 21
- Indulging in the spacious Somerset Sukhumvit Thonglor Bangkok serviced residence
- Engaging the experienced Alex’s Fashion at Amari Watergate Hotel to tailor-make my suit, shirt and pants
- Shopping at 3 Zones of Platinum Fashion Mall and Mah Boon Krong (MBK)
- Touring Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Savoring the great food served up by Somerset Sukhumvit Thonglor Bangkok’s in-house restaurant – Baan Ice Restaurant